This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
In the interview, Anastasia shares about her meditation practice and how that helps her maintain a grounded sense of balance as she deals with being a women entrepreneur in a world where there are not many. She also shares about her vision for women leaders, and how she is driven by curiosity and yet how she has learned to accept and move on while taking huge risks as an entrepreneur.
You can find Anastasia at the below links
In the interview, Anastasia shares
- I am result oriented and I really want to see the input of my actions.
- you learn to accept because sometimes you plan something in a very perfect ideal, uh, way. In a perfect ideal world that doesn’t exist
- I was basically locked in my comfort zone and right now I feel like I get bored if there is no risk.
- this mission is more emotional, . It lays really deeply to my heart
- as soon as you understand who you are, you understand what you’re doing and you start to value what you’re doing. And if you value what you’re doing, I mean, this is exactly the ground you’re talking about
- Fear is blocking the potential always. For me, it was always fear like, uh, procrastination and fear. are Connected.
- So if you are afraid, like I think fear is actually lays in the very basis on each and every negative feeling that you can have on top of it.
- fear lays always in the very like root and then it can mutate in all sorts of like, procrastination or, um, I dunno, grief or any other like, bad feelings that you might have, but in the root is always fear.
- So what I can say is that it is important to realize that fear blocks your potential.
- So as soon as you recognize it, you start to get even angry because as if you feel that there is something that is blocking you, you know, and at that moment you will start to actually release this fear a little.