This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
In this interview, Dinesh very humbly shares his story in his own unique down-to-earth way. He shares about being inspired as a teenager to starting his own company which grew quite fast, and then facing difficulties or challenges in his second startup, and how that changed him as a person and made him a better entrepreneur. He also shares how his father and also MS Dhoni – the former Indian cricket captain has influenced his personality.
You can find Dinesh at the below links
In the interview, Dinesh shares
- So patience is a virtue I’ve developed over a period of, and I think that really stuck with me very strongly.
- we are investing a lot is in building a strong second line of command
- I think I have more failures than successes as a person, and I think it’s true for anybody who is relentless
- I think the biggest advice is always to think why you started up in the first place.
- this journey has been really beautiful, has been very rewarding