This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
Uncover the inspiring journey of Rajshree Rao, a corporate veteran with 21 years of industry experience, on this episode!
From leading AI innovations at Rolls Royce to founding the Mythistical Foundation and Tech With Spa Consulting, Rajshree shares insights on empowerment, knowledge, and the transformative power of facing fears.
Discover her unique approach to bridging the gap between knowledge and technology for true empowerment.
Join us as she delves into her experiences in leadership, entrepreneurship, and the role of spirituality in building fearless leaders. Tune in for a candid conversation that promises valuable takeaways for your leadership challenges!
You can find Rajashree Rao at the below links
In the interview, Rajashree shares
- “Empowerment has to begin from roots; it’s not just about sitting somewhere else and wanting to transform the world.”
- “In the journey of empowerment, understanding what we need to do and what we have to undo is crucial.”
- “Knowledge plays a critical role and becomes the foundation of empowerment – it’s the source of true transformation.”
- “Application of knowledge through experiential learning is integral; it’s not just about what you know but how you use it.”
- “Mythistical Foundation focuses on knowledge enablement through experiential learning for holistic living.”
- “Technology enablement and knowledge must go hand in hand for true empowerment in the digital era.”
- “Success is not just about money, name, fame, or power; it’s about excelling and working towards becoming great.”
- “Facing fears head-on is the key to achieving freedom from them – it’s about doing what you think you can’t.”
- “In the world of entrepreneurship, don’t be afraid to take the road not taken; it’s about transcending societal norms.”
- “Discipline and consistency are crucial; success comes from learning, applying knowledge, and maintaining discipline.”