This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
In this enlightening interview, we sit down with the dynamic entrepreneur, Gaurav Gandhi, whose journey from an ‘accidental’ entrepreneur to the helm of a thriving enterprise will leave you inspired and informed.
He shares the secrets behind his unexpected success story, revealing how he transformed his average beginnings into a thriving business empire.
He delves into the critical shift that COVID brought to his business and how it prompted introspection and a complete overhaul of their company culture.
Discover how he’s zero-tolerant on integrity breaches and the meticulous steps he’s taken to build a consistent, high-performing culture.
Join us for an engaging conversation filled with valuable leadership insights that could reshape your approach to business challenges.
You can find Gaurav Gandhi at the below links
In the interview, Gaurav shares
- “I started my business at the age of 25. I found a gap in the telco space and decided to start solving those problems.”
- “My journey began accidentally with a vision to create a successful enterprise.”
- “I was an average student, but that average performance drove me to excel in my career.”
- “I realized that my intent was to create a business that solved problems, not just a technical job.”
- “We became complacent for a few years until COVID forced us to reevaluate and change our strategy.”
- “The biggest challenge we face is establishing a consistent and strong company culture.”
- “Culture is not convenience; it’s about creating a consistent and right behavior.”
- “We have defined values such as integrity and efficiency, and we are zero-tolerant when it comes to integrity breaches.”
- “I’ve learned to accept my mistakes and continuously work on improving myself.”
- “Exercise, good food habits, and my passion for golf help me stay calm and balanced in my entrepreneurial journey.”