This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
In this captivating interview, we delve into the fascinating journey of Gabriele, CEO and co-founder of CoinRule, a fintech disruptor.
Gabriele’s story is one of seamless transitions from a pure design background to a thriving entrepreneur, and he shares how his early ventures prepared him for the world of startups.
His unique blend of design thinking and business acumen offers invaluable insights for those navigating their own entrepreneurial path.
Gabriele’s journey is one of relentless innovation and adaptability, where he applies lessons from underwater hockey to the boardroom, making this episode a must-listen for aspiring leaders and entrepreneurs.
You can find Gabriele Musella at the below links
In the interview, Gabriele shares
- “My career has always been about design and business – adding value to digital products, especially in the fintech space”
- “Most of the entrepreneurs I know are unemployable”
- “Be intolerant about your present; that creates your future”
- “By changing interfaces and new technologies, you actually change the world”
- “Coinrule is trying to level up the playing field between big institutions and retail investors”
- “The job of a CEO in a startup is to over communicate the strategy, the mission, and the vision.”
- “It’s challenging to balance the role of a Designer CEO, from the pixel to the vision.”
- “Matching people in a team determines the success of your experience with that specific team.”
- “I play underwater hockey, and I also obsess over tennis. It makes me a better entrepreneur and leader.”