This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
In this insightful interview, we sit down with Manish Kumar, an entrepreneur and content creator extraordinaire, to explore his remarkable journey of transformation and resilience.
Manish’s story is a beacon of hope, from navigating the tumultuous waters of corporate life to forging his own path towards entrepreneurship, all while facing the daunting challenges brought about by the global pandemic.
Learn how Manish took control of his life and time, with a passionate drive to provide the best for his family. Discover the secrets of his success, including the importance of diversifying your portfolio and managing cash flow effectively.
Manish’s wisdom extends to leadership, emphasizing the crucial role of building a visionary team and staying humble amidst confidence.
This interview is a treasure trove of inspiration and practical advice for anyone seeking to overcome adversity and thrive in the world of business and leadership.
Tune in and let Manish Kumar’s experiences guide you toward your own path of growth and fulfillment.
You can find Manish Kumar at the below links
In the interview, Manish shares
- “I should actually take control of my own life. I should take control of my own time so that I can actually give the best time to my daughter, to my family, to my parents, everybody.”
- “It is very important to diversify the portfolio.”
- “Starting a business is not difficult, but running a business and retaining that business is very important.”
- “If you’re starting a business, for at least two years, stop investing in stocks and cryptos. Start investing in yourself.”
- “In terms of the business, I believe there are two different challenges. One is the team management. You need good guys in your team.”
- “The fundamental of any business is the cash flow. If you know how to manage your cash flow, you can do business anywhere.”
- “Believe in yourself is the most important thing.”
- “The more you become confident, try to become more and more humble. That is the most important thing.”
- “It’s okay to deal with failures because everybody faces such kind of failures.”
- “The more you get humble, you will see, you will get a lot of support and love from your family, from your community.”