This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
Get ready to be inspired by Dimitri Kustov, the founder of Regex SEO, in this enlightening interview.
Join us as Dimitri shares his incredible journey from a mathematics graduate to a successful entrepreneur in the world of digital marketing.
Discover how he turned an unexpected career twist into an opportunity for growth and how his unique perspective on time and purpose transformed his approach to business.
Gain valuable insights on leadership, finding your ‘why,’ and measuring success beyond financial metrics.
Don’t miss this conversation that will not only motivate you but also challenge the way you think about your own leadership journey.
You can find Dmitrii Kustov at the below links
In the interview, Dmitrii shares
- “Our goal is to take any business out there from the level they’re at to that next level they have as their goal.”
- “No matter what you do, do it to your best ability. Be the best burger flipper in the world.”
- “As a business owner, there are so many other things from sales to hiring, recruitment to taxes, to marketing.”
- “The only unrenewable resource is time. You can’t reinvent time.”
- “Count the times, not the years. Make every moment count.”
- “I want to leave the planet better than it was when I came in. Let’s work with companies that care about the future.”
- “Measure everything in ’cause,’ not just money. Define your impact and goals beyond financial metrics.”
- “Finding your ‘why’ can become the glue that ties your team together through tough times and good times.”
- “These questions about purpose and meaning can create joy in the journey, not just at the milestones.”
- “More than anything, it’s about creating a meaningful and beautiful impact on the world.”