This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
Dive into an inspiring conversation with Ranjan, the founder and CEO of Entropik Tech, as he takes us on a captivating journey from engineer to entrepreneur.
With a background rooted in tackling hard problems, Ranjan’s transformation reflects a core belief that success is an ever-evolving internal journey.
Discover how his early experiences in teaching and sales shaped his approach, where the fusion of rationality and empathy became his leadership mantra.
Join us as Ranjan shares insights on leading through awareness, the power of detachment from outcomes, and the art of aligning teams for extraordinary results.
Whether you’re navigating the complexities of business or seeking a fresh perspective on personal growth, this interview is a treasure trove of wisdom and motivation.
You can find Ranjan at the below links
In the interview, Ranjan shares
- “At the core of your personality, you stay the same. How you approach a problem reflects who you are, shaped by your experiences and upbringing.”
- “Sales is not just a job skill; it’s a life skill. Whether applying to university or building a startup, we’re constantly exchanging value and showcasing our skills.”
- “The journey from engineer to entrepreneur began with my early experience running a physics institution during college summers to support my education.”
- “Early experiences taught me that hard problems are my calling. I wanted to solve challenges that had a scale of humanity, and that’s where Entropik’s vision emerged.”
- “In a digital world, understanding human behavior requires delving into the subconscious, where gestures and expressions reveal more than words alone.”
- “Leadership is an internal journey before it becomes an external one. It transitions from running faster and harder to being more aware and responsive.”
- “Successful leadership is a blend of rationality and empathy. These constants have guided me through individual roles, management, and leadership.”
- “Entrepreneurship thrives on aligning people with a common purpose. Companies with aligned teams can create disproportionate magic and drive remarkable outcomes.”
- “As my role evolved, passing on the vision and passion to my leadership team became paramount. Open communication and leading by inspiration, not fear, guide us.”
- “Detach yourself from outcome while finding motivation in the process. Aligning your actions with your vision without fixating on results helps you thrive under pressure.”