This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
Adam is the Owner at Hite Digital – St. Louis with a focus on family, growing people, and delivering excellence.
In this captivating interview, Adam shares his transformation from a successful medical device salesperson to a thriving business owner running a full-service digital marketing agency called Hite Digital.
Learn how Adam’s family background in entrepreneurship and his passion for sports influenced his competitive edge in the business world.
Discover the secrets behind building strong partnerships, empowering remote teams, and navigating the highs and lows of entrepreneurship with grace.
Tune in for valuable insights on setting clear goals, achieving peace of mind, and creating a remarkable legacy as a leader.
This episode is a must-listen for anyone seeking to grow and scale their business while prioritizing family, faith, and personal growth.
You can find Adam at the below links
In the interview, Adam shares
- “I run a full-service digital marketing agency called Hite Digital, so I’m a partner over there. We do everything from logo, branding, web design, search engine optimization, Google ads, Facebook ads, all that good stuff.”
- “Entrepreneurship just has a very competitive edge, and it’s a continuous self-development journey.”
- “I built 200 websites on my own before I ever actually sold one, and just had a ton of experience and built that up on the side in medical device sales.”
- “I’d rather have a smaller piece of a much bigger pie. Find the right people, align on core values, and have strengths in areas that you have weaknesses.”
- “Right now, we’re really focused on growth, building out a sales division to impact more people, both on our employees and their families, but more importantly, impact small businesses around the world.”
- “Finding the right people and getting them aligned with the mission and culture is the biggest challenge in scaling a remote-based organization.”
- “New levels just bring new devils. The higher you get, the more impact you have, the more success you have. It doesn’t get easier; you just get better at navigating those things.”
- “Training in a remote environment gets extremely tough, so investing in online training platforms and QA departments becomes essential.”
- “Setting the right expectations and aligning with core values is crucial in managing a business focused on family and faith first.”
- “Start with the end in mind. Define what success and growth mean to you and reverse engineer what you need to do today in order to get there.”