This is the Leadership Journey series on the Choosing Leadership Podcast.
I believe we all have a lot to learn from each other’s stories – of where we started, where we are now, and our successes and struggles on the way. With this series of interviews, my attempt is to give leaders an opportunity to share their stories and for all of us to learn from their generous sharing. If you know a leader whom you would like to see celebrated on the show, please send me a message on LinkedIn with their name.
John is Transforming Talent for the Future of Work as the co-founder and CEO of Enparadigm, which is one of the world’s leading experiential learning and talent intelligence companies.
In this captivating interview, John, takes us on a journey from his humble beginnings as a computer science engineer to becoming a leading figure in the world of experiential learning.
With a passion for simplifying complex concepts, John and his team have developed innovative technology platforms that allow individuals to learn by immersing themselves in various simulations and scenarios.
As he shares his personal story, he reveals valuable insights for leaders facing common challenges in today’s fast-paced business landscape.
Join us as we explore the power of starting small, the importance of building a synergistic team, and the constant pursuit of balance in entrepreneurship.
Get ready to be inspired and equipped with practical wisdom from a seasoned entrepreneur in this thought-provoking conversation.
You can find John at the below links
In the interview, John shares
- “We are one of the world’s leading experiential learning players, providing technology platforms that allow people to learn through different situations, scenarios, and simulations.”
- “Our passion for simplifying complex concepts led us to start a company focused on making learning more accessible and understandable.”
- “Starting small and gradually raising the bar is key to overcoming the challenge of starting your own venture.”
- “Opting out of the conventional path and committing to a one-way street of entrepreneurship requires courage and a long-term mindset.”
- “Business school provided a solid foundation in business acumen, but understanding the real dynamics of companies and their functioning required additional learning.”
- “Building a synergistic team that combines left brain and right brain thinking was crucial in our journey.”
- “Entrepreneurship is a continuous challenge, and balancing different aspects of life is essential for sustainable growth.”
- “Our mission is to build a global business that addresses the talent management needs of large corporations across various industries.”
- “As a leader, managing emotions and decision-making processes while staying balanced is critical for effective leadership.”
- “While AI can automate many tasks, there will always be a need for human leaders to make critical purpose-driven decisions.”