Are your wasting time, energy & missing opportunities because of suboptimal teams?I can infuse your organisation with fresh life by transforming your teams
Are you ready for unbelievable results and relationships? Presenting the One Dream One Team program
Are you missing deadlines and producing low quality work? Are you wasting time and effort?
Are you wasting a lot of energy due to disagreements, conflicts, and people not seeing eye-to-eye?
Are you missing out on business opportunities because your teams are not aligned and working together?
Are you frustrated and disappointed because the amazing people you have are not working as ONE team?
Deploy Yourself School of Leadership presents:
The 1-year One Dream One Team Coaching Program
Do you know there is more to your team than your current level of productivity and output?
Are you tired and stressed and unable to get the amazing people you have to work together as a team?
Are you wasting time and effort in low quality work that often have to be repeated?
Is there a lot of chaos and a lack of short-term and long-term clarity in your team?
Is your team stuck in low energy and a culture of blame, disengagement, and entitlement?
Are you wasting a lot of time in meetings – without making any meaningful progress?
Is your team missing clear metrics of performance? Are people even aware of what is expected of them?
Does each member of the team cares for and takes responsibility for the entire team? Or just their own?
Do you want someone who can coach you & your team and :
- who has walked in your shoes and led effective teams in the past,
- who can help your team work as one unit and produce exponential results,
- while having a lot of fun and building strong friendships along the way?
If your answer to the above is YES, you have come to the right place. To have a conversation, apply below.
This program is designed for creating teams that play together and win together. It will help your team to:
- Bring clarity in both long-term and short-term, even when there is chaos all around.
- Shift the mood from frustration and resentment to curiosity and collaboration.
- Address hidden disagreements and conflicts that lie below the surface.
- Release pent-up energy to build trust, strong relationships, and unbelievable results.
- Overcome confusion and self-doubt and make decisive choices as a team.
- Ensure everyone knows what to do, and takes up equal ownership and responsibility.
- Have freedom and autonomy for each team member – to be able to decide how to do their job best.
- Exponentially overshoot your key metrics, OKRs and KPIs.
- Shift old ways of thinking and behaviour without stress and anxiety.
- Have everyone pull their weight instead of just a few people pulling the team together.
- Never waste time and energy due to lack of coordination between people.
- Stop playing safe and make big promises as a team and deliver on them.
- Create a safe environment to address underlying issues openly without any tension or weirdness.
- Get people from different nationalities and cultures – who lack a common ground – to work together as ONE team.
- Build strong and compassionate relationships between people who are willing to support each other when needed.
- Ensure each team-member is supported and receives coaching and career guidance.
- Create a great organisation, and not just a great product or business.
- Deal with politics – both inside and outside the team – to ensure progress, productivity, and wellbeing for all.
- Build resilience to get back up again after setbacks and breakdowns.
- Never feel alone again and have a trusted advisor (me) who has your back at all times.
- Take pride, meaning, and satisfaction from what you do each day.
PS – The program is open for only 3 teams in 2023.
What Pradeep and Sri have to say after working with me for a full year?
“What I could have done in two months, I was able to get done in two days.” –
Pradeep Banavara, co-founder of Obvious Technology and ex-VP of Product at Swiggy
“Every session was a very deep experience. At one point, my anxiety just vanished.” –
Srilakshmi, entrepreneur and social Impact & Change Strategist for DEI & Sustainability Ecosystems
How Does It Work?
- We meet for a team coaching session regularly (weekly or bi-weekly). You start to see results immediately which compound with time.
- 1-on-1 coaching for the team leader and others when required.
- On-demand workshops introducing first-principles of leadership
- I show you the mirror by reflecting and partnering together
- Outcome based video courses to watch at your own pace
- Actionable frameworks/checklists/mental models for building trust, making powerful decisions, and other situations.
- Online community for asking questions, celebrating wins, etc
Why should you trust me?
You can trust me because:
- I have been where you are currently. I have been a team member, leader, and coach.
- I am already partnering with teams like you – right now!
- I have learned my lessons the hard way. You do not have to.
- I have been part of poor as well as great teams. I have been a poor and an excellent manager myself.
- I have invested over 12 years and counting in my personal development and coaching. I know what I talk about.
- I have researched human behaviour and leadership from multiple perspectives – psychology, neuroscience, meditation, systems thinking, philosophy, and spirituality.
- I host a podcast, give public talks, and guest lectures in business schools, and my first book on leadership will be published soon.
- I practice and put to use everything I share with you in my own life. I live by example.
Why does your team need a coach?
Do you know a sports team without a coach?
Do you know a top athlete without a coach?
The business world is waking up to a fact people in sports have known for decades – an external and objective coach and a trusted advisor can see and suggest what you can not on your own.
A coach for your team can listen and see those levers of performance and action which can produce massive exponential results. Think about increasing productivity by 10x or 20x, not 20-30%.
Do you want someone like that in your corner?
I have had a coach for the last 12 years – I love having someone who believes in me and holds me accountable to a bigger vision. I love having someone who doesn’t believe the stories or fears that hold me back.
Do you want someone like me as a coach who regularly helps hundreds of teams and leaders improve their wellbeing, productivity, and a sense of satisfaction and meaning from their work?
What am I promising?
I promise that:
- Working with me will change the trajectory of your team.
- Your team members will be able to relax, smile, and have fun while producing bigger and bigger results.
- Everyone in the team will begin to show up as leaders who take ownership, responsibility, and work as ONE unit.
- Your team will take bolder decisions and collaborate in a way they have never done before.
- Everyone in the team will be left acknowledged and listened to.
- Everyone will know their role in the team and will be proud of making a contribution to team success.
- Your team will want to spend more time with me, even if parts of spending time with me are challenging, provocative, and uncomfortable.
- The results your team produces for your customers and the quality of work will improve massively.
What are my requirements?
Here is what I require from any team I work with:
- Make our time together the most important. Not because you are working with me, but because we are going to fully commit to the outcomes you are seeking.
- Be on time. Do what you say. Stay in communication when things do not go as planned.
- Be open and coachable. Be willing to hear different perspectives. Especially those you might not want to hear.
- Practice & give it time. This is not about intellectual understanding. Practice.
- Be willing to be compassionate with yourself along the way. Remember to smile and have fun.
How much is the investment?
My coaching programs are personalized to your team’s specific needs and expectations.
They pack a lot of value and your investment will range from €30,000 – €80,000 for a full year of Team Coaching.
My invitation to you is to take at least 10 times the value of your investment in the program.
The work I do is priceless and produces exponential results. I intend to serve you so powerfully that you see this investment as your best in life so far.
Ready to see what having someone like me on your side can do for your team?
How much time will this take?
The coaching sessions themselves will be 1.5 to 2 hours – once every week or two weeks.
There will also be on-demand workshops introducing key leadership first principles as and when required.
Apart from that, I expect each member spend at least 30 minutes each day reflecting or practising what they learn.
In 3-6 months, by practising what you learn, your team will be able to save more time than they spend with me.
This will become your best time and value investment ever.
How it works? – The F.A.C.E. of your TEAM
Who am I?
Often, the most challenging story to tell is your own.
What most people know about me is that I have spent 20 years doing software, started 2 for-profit and 1 non-profit organisation, and have spent 9 years doing photography.
What most people don’t know about me is that I have spent a lifetime staying invisible. I have used my computer and camera as tools to hide behind.
As an introvert, I have spent so much of my time hiding myself that I now see where you are powerful even when you cannot.
I combine my experiences as a techie, engineer, 3x entrepreneur, author, public speaker, leader in companies like Yahoo and Booking.com, and as a poet and photographer – to help leaders merge the science of doing business with the art of leadership.
What others are saying?
In the last few years, my biggest challenge has been around those who I believe had more economic privilege than me. My judgments stopped me from knowing and connecting the person at a deeper level. I had put economic power at a higher pedestal that stopped me from creating a relationship of equals.
This judgement and belief of mine had impacted me at various levels and one of them has been my confidence. This also impacted the resource generation I do in my role as founder of Share A Smile Foundation India.
I remember the first conversation I had with Sumit wherein he helped me in identifying my past experiences that have shaped my beliefs and judgement around money since then it has been a journey wherein I have been able to identify my patterns and have been able to initiate action to break it.
These action includes making requests and promises. I have made a promise to raise 1.5 crores in the next year for Share A Smile Foundation and I believe this will also help me break my judgements and stereotypes about those with economic privileges and help me connect and develop meaningful relationships.
In this journey of group coaching with Sumit, I have been also able to develop a strong support system for myself. Thanks to Sumit for creating this beautiful space for us to learn and grow. I have also started believing it is possible to grow 10x.
Ashutosh Nandwana - Founder, Share A Smile Foundation India
Before the coaching, I had a lot of self-doubts, narratives about my identity and potential to be. I had doubts about my capacity to take initiative in areas that were unknown and was struggling on taking bigger leaps for my growth that were out of my comfort zone.
Coaching was a new approach for me to start with as I realized I was not asking the right questions about my intention, self-awareness, and the direction I was moving ahead.
Through coaching, I am embracing my vulnerability, answering the deeper questions, taking small actionable steps towards my goals, and learning to take a step backward to move forward.
The sessions have been really impactful for me at different levels and supporting me in breaking down processes to set intentions, be aware, take action, and reflect to move forward. It has made me action-oriented by focusing on my dreams and bringing them into reality by living them every day.
I would strongly recommend coaching as the journey helps one to rediscover their potential and creates a pathway for them to move ahead with deeper intentions.
Sheetal Shetty - Social Entrepreneur
My biggest fear whilst working in change-making and gender was on feeling less vulnerable financially and individually, by virtue of running a hybrid social enterprise. I’ve since then been tangibly able to take action to make me feel at ease and deal with the fear of being alone and susceptible to shocks due to financial stressors.
I also am able to breathe at the moment on constant support from the peer group and the coaching on being in the today and doing what is within my power and control, expanding my choices, by shifting from a fear-based approach to action in incremental steps.
Sumit scheduled two introductory calls just for me to get a sense of what I could expect from the coaching. I found that the time he took to get to know me, hear my pain and commit to supporting me also helped me open up and build faith. I went with some trust in the process but also was wary of an unknown person and their ability to guide, support and steer building my leadership skills.
I’ve been proved that my faith has been more than rewarding. Sumit allows the space to bring in contradictory or diverse opinions without tending to incense or conflate opinions. He allows us to formulate our own choices and sticks true to the word of being an enabling coach.
Life has changed in my attitude and ability to proactively address crises. I hear within my own mind space some of the coaching conversations during a regular workday/personal day and it shows to me that this rumination within myself is what matters as a result of the relatability that Sumit creates through the coaching.
Sumit’s proactiveness to help at every request moves me. He makes connections swiftly, gives feedback judiciously on applications and is a huge moral support at times I’m daunted. Sumit helps me believe I am not alone, and I am valuable and supported.
Bharti Kannan - Founder, Boondh
Borderless Coaching - A map of locations where I have coached people since 2021.
Extraordinary Deploy Yourself Guarantee
I understand that this is a big investment – especially if you have never invested in a coaching program before.
So, with this program, you get the ‘Extraordinary Deploy Yourself Guarantee’ – which means that if you are not satisfied after a month of working together, you get all your money back – with no questions asked.
Email me within 30 days for a complete refund. And I will refund your investment with a smile.
Wait! You also get complimentary access to
My curated list of useful and practical articles, research, videos, data, and books which I have been collecting since 2010. Worth €500 alone
Exclusive Guides & Reports
My selection of checklists, templates, handouts, and guides which I have been writing since 2010 to support my own growth as a leader. Worth €1500 alone
Access to my membership platform and video courses for you to learn at your own pace and convenience. Worth €2000 / person / year alone (Launching Soon)
Begin your Team Transform today
Schedule an interview to start